RK-4 Ingul portable rocket grenade launcher is intended to destroy lightly-armoured and unarmoured equipment, field-type constructions (such as permanent fire position, earth-and-timber emplacement) as well as manpower located outdoors, in shelters, building of stone, bricks or concrete.
Developed by the State Design Bureau Luch in Kyiv.
The grenade launcher was first introduced at the 13th International Exhibition IDEF-2017.
Use of a new electro optical sight automates and simplifies gunner work, provides high accuracy of hit at maximum firing range.
Electro optical sight mounted on the launcher contains a set of detectors that ensure consideration of factors, significantly influencing accuracy of fire such as wind velocity, environmental temperature, range and velocity of a target.
The grenade launcher processor unit automatically inputs ballistic corrections and adjusts the aiming mark positioning that ensures accuracy at maximum range of fire.
RK-4 Ingul provides:
- Possibility to fire in positions: “stand” (“oft-hand shooting”), “on bended knee”, “from a support”, as well as from open vehicles, allows quick redeployment and changing of a position;;
- Possibility to fire against mobile maneuverable targets;
- Possibility of accurate range finding, automatic input of ballistic corrections and adjust the aiming mark positioning ensure high hitting accuracy at maximum range of fire;
- Use of thermobaric and high-explosive fragmentation warheads ensures guaranteed destruction of any type of targets regardless of the grenade impact point.
- Launcher with intelligent sight (Izyum Instrument-Making Plant);
- Transport and launching container;
- Unguided grenades with thermobaric and HE fragmentation warhead.
|Missile calibre, mm:||107|
|Warhead type:||Thermobaric, HE fragmentation|
|Maximum firing range, m:||1800|
|Minimum firing range, m:||70|
|Direct fire range, m:||up to 600|
|Container length, mm:||1074|
|Operating temperature range, ˚C:||from minus 40 to +60|