Nitecore introduces two new models in its TM line of flashlights: the TM03 CRI and TM28 are true "Tiny Monsters", offering a staggering 2.600 and 6.000 lumen output!
Among the many new products introduced this year by Nitecore, we have chosen two of them, in the Nitecore TM, or "Tiny Monster" line of flashlights.
And it's really no wonder they're called "Tiny Monsters": as they both offer a staggering high level of output, which makes them perfect for all uses, from EDC to self-defense, from duty/tactical to civil defense and rescue.
Nitecore TM03 CRI
The Nitecore TM03 CRI runs on a single 18650 battery and is the brightest flashlight on the market to do so. Equipped with a CREE XHP70, this light is capable of up to 2600 lumens available in a suppressive burst for tactical and self-defense purposes.
This CRI edition is optimized for accurate portrayal of color and can be taken anywhere in your backpack or pocket. It is perfect for law enforcement, military, searching, camping, hiking, exploring, security, or anything else that requires extreme luminosity and beam throw.
- LED: CREE XHP70
- Battery Run-Time:
- 2600 lumens - Short Burst
- 1350 lumens - 45 min
- 550 lumens - 2 hours 15 minutes
- 40 lumens - 30 hours
- Beam Distance: 316 yards / 289 meters
- Beam Intensity: 21,000 cd
- Battery type supported: Dedicated IMR 18650 (The TM03 can also operate on 18650 or 2x CR123A batteries, but will not be able to operate in Turbo Mode)
- Length: 6.25” (159mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.57”(40mm)
- Tail Diameter: 1.18” (30mm)
- Weight without battery: 7.52oz (213g)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Utilizes a CREE XHP70 LED
- Driven by a dedicated IMR 18650 battery to emit up to 2,600 lumens brightness
- Ultra-bright dual-mode tactical blaze
- Dual-switch tail cap designed for tactical use and easy application
- Mode 1 Suppressing light: Quick access to turbo mode
- Mode 2 STROBE READY™: Quick access to Strobe Mode (Chinese Patent:201320545349.4)
- Four easily accessible brightness levels and memory function for fast boost
- Maximum beam intensity up to 21,000cd
- Extensive runtime up to 30 hours
- 289 meters far throw
- Integrated metal micro textured reflector for optimal peripheral illumination
- A power indicator LED hidden in the tail switch indicates battery power (Chinese patent: ZL201220057767.4)
- Electric reverse polarity protection
- Temperature regulation and protection
- Anti-rolling design
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
The Nitecore TM28 is here and ready to light up the sky: this upgrade to the TM26 is truly a Tiny Monster. It boasts a blinding 6000-Lumens, capable of up to 716 yards throw, all condensed into a palm-sized package.
The TM28 utilizes four CREE XHP35 HI LEDs to combine for 107,200 candelas, making it an ideal flashlight for search and rescue operations. Users can effortlessly select from 5 brightness settings, 3 special functions and 2 mode settings with the easy to operate single button user interface. Photographers and campers will enjoy the tripod mount which turns the TM28 into a stationary light with a few quick twists (tripod not included).
Get real-time updates about battery status, brightness level and temperature from the on board OLED display, and when it's time to recharge, simply plug in the included AC adapter and the intelligent charging circuit will choose the appropriate charging mode based on battery type.
- LED: 4 x CREE XHP35 HI
- Battery: 4 x IMR or Li-ion 18650 Batteries (4x 3100mAH IMR18650 included)
- Maximum Output: 6000 lumens
- Output/Runtimes (with IMR18650 batteries)
- Turbo: 6000 lumens / 45 min
- High: 2300 lumens / 2 h
- Mid: 1000 lumens / 4 h 30 min
- Low: 320 lumens / 11 h 15 min
- Lower: 2 lumens / 1000 h
- Output/Runtimes (with Li-ion 18650 batteries)
- Turbo: 4500 lumens / 1 h
- High: 2300 lumens / 2 h 15 min
- Mid: 1000 lumens / 5 h
- Low: 320 lumens / 14 h 30 min
- Lower: 2 lumens / 1000 h
- Peak Beam Intensity: 107,200 cd
- Beam Distance: 716 yd / 655m
- Length: 5.59"
- Head: 2.23" x 2.23"
- Tail: 1.97"
- Weight: 14.6oz (excluding batteries)
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Rechargeable searchlight
- Utilizes 4 CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, max output up to 6000 lumens
- Powered by 4 18650 batteries, compatible with li-ion/IMR batteries
- Max run time up to 1000 hours
- Max throw up to 655 meters
- On-board OLED display provides real-time data for brightness, battery power, voltage
- Reflectors with PDOT incorporated
- Intelligent charging circuit
- Temperature regulation to prevent overheating
- 5 brightness levels and 3 special functions available
- Dual-stage multi-functional single switch provides access to all functions (Patent No. ZL201120062948.1)
- Built-in power indicator to report battery level (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- On-board tripod receptacle
- Mineral optic lenses with anti-reflective coating
- Retaining rings protect core components from damages
- Made from aerospace grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII hard anodizing
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (2 meters submersible)
- Tail stand