The Vehicle of the Chief of Staff of the Division 1B26П-2 is designed to accommodate the headquarters of the division, which, in conjunction with control vehicles 1B25-1, 1B25-2 and vehicle senior officers of batteries 1B26-1 provides control of combat operations of the division.
Developed by LORTA Lviv State Plant SE.
The Artillery Detachment Automated Control Vehicles 1B25-1 and 1B25-2 are part of the Obolon-A automated control complex.
Chasis can be produced in both full-track (self-propelled arillery pieces) and wheeled (trailer-mounted artillery pieces) options.
The Vehicle of the Chief of Staff of the Division 1B26П-2 provides the automatic execution of the following tasks:
- Preparation of firing and fire control of the division, including:
- Definition of installations and oher data for the shooting of the division;
- Meteorological training;
- Fire control of the division (adjusting the fire of the division);
- Collecting and processing intelligence data;
- Conducting chemical and radiation intelligence;
- Maintaining communication with the control station of the senior artillery commander snd units of the division (batteries);
- Archiving and documenting incoming and outgoing messages;
- Driving columns.
The machine is equipped with a remote kit VK2, which reserves the means of handings, control and communication of the machine and provides the operation of controlling the battery fire on the carved point.